AMATEUR SATELLITE BLOG

Message from ARMADILLO Satellite




Message from ARMADILLO Satellite 0301 UTC over Indonesia, 19200 bps Data. DOWNLINK: 437.525

What's your favorite thing about space? Mine is space.

Here, let me put on some adventure music.

There's nothing in space! That's why it's space!

We will both die because of your negligence.

This situation is hopeless.

Oh. Play cool. Play cool. Here come the space cops. Here come the space cops.

Atmosphere. Black holes. Astronauts. Nebulas. Jupiter. The Big Dipper.

Ohhh, the Sun. I'm gonna meet the Sun. Oh no! What'll I say? 'Hi! Hi Sun!' Oh boy!

Come here, space, I have a secret for you. No, come closer.

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! I'm in space!

I love space. I know! Spell it! S P... AACE. Space. Space.

You are the farthest ever in space. Why me, space? Because you are the best. I'm the best at space? Yes.

Space Court. For people in space. Judge space sun presiding. Bam. Guilty. Of being in space. I'm in space.

Pfft. Whatever.
ARMADILLO Satellite



Message from ARMADILLO Satellite







Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Copyright © YC3BVG BLOG. All rights reserved.