The launch date has slipped. Possible launch dates now are Nov 1 or 2.
The beacon will transmit every 15 seconds on both UHF and VHF frequencies.
- Spacecraft Name: HiakaSat
- Target Launch Date: Nov 1 or 2
- Orbit: 415x490km, 94.7 degrees, Period of 93.6 minutes
- UHF Beacon: 437.2705MHz (437.26-437.28 MHz), 9600bps GFSK 2W
- VHF Beacon: 145.9805MHz (145.97-145.99 MHz), 9600bps GFSK 1W
- Baseline Receive Equipment:
- Ham Radio IC-9100 or IC-7000, ‘Data 2’ Port 9600bps FSK Output
- MixW Software TNC in packet mode w/ VHF 9600bps defaults and TNC emulation, or Kantronics TNC using 9600bps FSK port